You will support the Sales Director with our stockists to ensure ASCENO is represented in line with the brand guidelines. The candidate will oversee accounts ensuring the customer is fully serviced from end to end. The right candidate will participate in the selling season (Paris, New York & Miami) and manage the products being sold.
- Back office and administration support to the Sales Director on both multi-brand independents and department stores
- Support with the pre-selling and post-selling sales activities
- Order processing: responsible for order input & maintenance, sending order confirmations to wholesale customers. Ensuring that delivery, cost price, RRP and style codes are correct.
- Work with Logistics Manager on maintenance of the delivery schedules and order trackers.
- Sample Management: maintenance of all collections and customer sample requests.
- Meeting preparation: ensuring the showroom is well presented at all times and working with the team to ensure the relevant documents are produced.
- Management of the account contact list: ensure new stockists are added to the relevant section on the stockist page.
- Working with the Sales Director to ensure all stores have the correct POS (point of sale) and product is represented correctly both in-store and online.
- Policing of stockist’s websites to ensure that the brand is well presented at all times, imagery, product descriptions and RRP’s are correct.
- Dealing with stockist day to day queries and assisting the Sales Director where necessary.
- Work with the Logistics manager when necessary to meet requirements to ensure we are compliant with distributor and stockist manuals.
- Ensuring our logistics company has the information required to process the delivery according to the customer’s manual/requirements and delivers on time and correctly.
- Work with the warehouse to resolve any delivery discrepancies raised by wholesale customers and resolving/feeding back any issues to management to be addressed.
- Provide marketing support and instore trainings.
- Build and maintain relationships with Buyers/key accounts across various independent retailers to maximise growth and business potential.
The Ideal Candidate
- Commercial awareness
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office with proven analytical skills
- A strong eye for detail
- Self-motivated and can work under pressure
- Highly organised
- Aspiration to move into a Sales Management role in the future
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the confidence to deal with people in person and over the phone
Here are some of the benefits we offer
- 28 days holiday
- Uniform allowance
- Team off site events
- Office Yoga classes
Salary dependent on experience
ALL ENQUIRIES PLEASE EMAIL POPPY@ASCENO.COM